Grünig & Elmiger 7.62mm Target Rifle. **NOW SOLD**

10x

14 hours ago, MIke Jenvey said:

I doubt you will get a round count looking at the information posted originally.  If the gentleman managed a couple of club weekends a year (enough to keep up to date for licensing "use" purposes), say maximum of 100 rds / weekend, then 200 rds /yr = 6 - 7 yrs with the barrel, so maybe up to 1400 rds??? It's a stainless barrel, so then at least 6000-7000(?) rds to go before re-barrelling? 

I had a new 30"1:13 Kreiger barrel fitted this autumn = £825 with  proof costs.   So, even if the round count is higher, you are still looking at what seems to be a reasonably priced rifle as "ready to go."  Not sure of rear sight type - maybe Higginbottom?   Looking at sights + irises, they have to be worth about £150-£200?

That will teach me to read the post. I went straight to the link with the pictures and read the info on there! Thank you for the information on the cost of a new barrel. That is great to know.

10x, I am very tempted... If this is still around in the new year I will probably be in touch!