Feinwerkbau 800X

zooma

I am selling my Feinwerkbau 800X match rifle as I have hardly ever used it.    NOW SOLD.

Match air rifles are usually kept in perfect condition, are well cared for, and are seldom ever taken outside of the club range.

My 800X has only been shot indoors on the RMTC club range, has been very well cared for and is in excellent condition (spotless) and comes with the original FWB handbook (matching number) and tools in the factory hard case.

I can supply the rifle with a silver, black or red cylinder - buyer can choose which colour they prefer !

I am in the Rossendale Valley (close to Manchester on the end of the M66) and the rifle can be shot at 10 metres and checked-over before purchase on the RMTC club range any Tuesday or Thursday evening by appointment  (just let me know when you are coming!).

Please email me for a set of good pictures of the rifle if you are interested in buying it.

The rifle can be collected or delivered to any UK mainland address.

Price £1550 including "next working day" delivery if required.

Edited by zooma

• 3 weeks later...

A “face to face” sale will save £50 for anyone who is able to collect the rifle from me in Lancashire BB4.

This will help go towards the petrol/diesel and also give the chance to inspect and check the rifle over before parting with any cash !

• 2 weeks later...