L/H ladies rifle

Old Lefty

Hi,

l know of a FWB 2602 in a MEC. Mk1 Ali stock.  Left Handed with 24mm Dia. barrel.  Not sure how it would suit you lady as possibly considered heavy?

Despite it’s 20yrs ish age, very light use and well loved.  Owned by a mate of mine who really looks after his gear!

If you think this might suit, let me know and l’ll have a word to see where he is regards price.  

(Location Sussex).

cheers.

Rob

In default of a modern bolt action rifle, may I suggest that she at least consider a BSA Martini International?  They will shoot very accurately and offer a short loading port if she is not all that tall - ladies in our club have often preferred the martini action for that reason. There are several left-handed examples on Guntrader at the moment at reasonable prices, and one in particular looks to be in very good order and with handsome walnut, too. The one proviso is that the non-adjustable cheek piece must suit her (though it can be sculpted a bit). The butt can always be shortened and a wooden butt hook can be fashioned by any competent wood worker. The Mark 4 BSAs also have a lighter barrel that might be appropriate, as well as adjustable and, in my opinion,.delightful triggers. Do not, however, buy one without the correct sights as they are very expensive separately. 

• 2 weeks later...