Match Pistol, Morini or Pardini

MattH

Am looking for a match pistol to have a play about with at my local club.

Thinking of a Morini 162EI or a Pardini K12 if anyone has one they're thinking of moving on - looking for a RH Large or XL grip - not quite sure on sizes.

regards,

Matt

I have a FAS 6004 which I'm considering selling. I like it because its single shot pneumatic rather than PCP. They're very nicley made too. It has a large RH grip which fits my fairly large hands well and there is plenty of space for the palm shelf to be lowered for larger hands (this is the largest size they make). I bought it brand new just under 2 years ago and have not even shot 4 tins of pellets with it as I got distracted by 22 prone at about the same time! I'll have a think about wheather I want to sell if you are interested? But would reccomend looking at new ones anyway! I think the ambidextrous ones sell for about £350 and the RH ones sell for about £410 new. Definately worth a look at and much cheaper than nearly all PCPs.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Morini 162ei with a med rh Rink fitted . I think Rink are generally larger than others and it seems more like a large to me. Great condition with two cylinders well in date. Could maybe move it on if you are still interested.

Mike,

When was the pistol last serviced, which type is the circuit board is it the newer type?

How much were you looking for it?

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a Morini 162ie for sale for £895 if that is of any interest to you, please let me know and I can email some pictures to you.

The pistol looks really smart as it has a silver carbon barrel sleeve and a well figured medium sized walnut grip.

I bought it as a spare but haven't  really used it much so it is a nice low milage model that still feels "tight", holds air and shoots really well.

Best regards,

Bob.

Edited by zooma