Sportco 44 rear sight & bolt head pins

Anschutzfan

A long shot i know but:

Does anyone have a Central sight and/or mounting block for the same for a Sportco/Omark 44 target rifle?

Or a Wilkes/Swenson/Redfield sight mounting block for it?

Also need upgraded oversize bolt head pins if anyone has any lurking to sell - Futons are out!

Ta and regards

No, but I have a  Parker Hale 5C which is what the UK Sportco 44's came with, and I also have a Sportco 44 sight mounting for it!

I'll be at Bisley (300 mt shed) this week end, Sat afternoon, and Sunday Morning. £50 cash sounds fair?

Spares, such as the bolt pin get direct from "Total Solutions Engineering Pty Ltd"  (TSE)  Everton Park, Queensland, Australia,  info@tsengineering.com.au , they still make the Sportco 44 new to order, and supply spares, if you want to re barrel it with any thing other than a standard Sportco barrel,  you'll need a TSE adaptor to fit any barrel, as the lugs are in the barrel on standard barrels. They are an excellent company,  if they have in stock what you want they express it to the UK,  either email or phone 0061 - (07) - 3355 - 5824 and speak to Veronica, as long as you get your time right!

Have Fun

Robin

Edited by RobinC