Anschutz 1913 and other equipment

greenster

Selling some things for my Dad, happy to say he’s not retiring, he’s been spending the kids inheritance on a new toy and doing well with it, so he’s ready to sell a few things (I think Mum caught him!!). If you want to view or arrange collection on any items then either Dad or I will be at Torfaen, BFRC, Appleton Easter Shoot (good place to try out the rifle) ESSU Championship.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions, I will try an add a link to a few more pictures but hopefully the attached gives a good idea.

Anschutz 1913 Supermatch - £900 ONO SOLD

1991 – around 50,000 rounds. One owner from new! Original butt plate, palm ledge and handstop with sling loop and basic sight set included, everything needed to get started. Maintained at the Anschutz Bisley Gun Doctors!There are some marks on the finish on the stock as would be expected with age, but no significant dents or scrapes, the rifle has been really well looked after. Cleaning rod guide included. (Bipod was borrowed for the photo’s so  not included!)

Gemini Buttplate - £190 (inc postage) - SOLD

Silver and Light Grey, excellent condition, includes base and rods.

Uptagraft Tube – £100(inc postage) SOLD

Made for the Anschutz 1913 above, exact measurements supplied to Eric Uptagraft were 1.015”, 12” long. This is around 1 year old and in excellent condition, moving from the Neesom tube to this somehow transformed his scores! Great length on the sight base and a really good robust tube, it really is an excellent bit of kit. Buying new plus postage and taxes means this costs around £150 new so is great value for someone looking for an extension tube.

MEC Handstop - £60 (inc postage) SOLD

This is in excellent condition, slim adjustable handstop, it’s the fully adjustable model where you can change the angle of the handstop as well as adjust for lateral movement. Sling swivel included.

Gehmann Adjustable Handstop 845 in Red - £40 (inc postage)- SOLD

Loads of adjustment if you want a wider hand stop, can be rotated to create an offset and the handstop can be adjusted to go even wider due to the split centre adjustment on offer, ball fit sling attachment included.

Neesom Tube - £40 (inc postage)

Long tube for Anschutz 1913. Has seen some use and you can see that there have been some painted markings to aid with sight placement, should be easy to remove if you need to.

Anschutz Sight Raiser Blocks - £20- SOLD

8mm raiser blocks for Anschutz 1913 sight base. They are obviously used, but have been victim to some paint marking which has been attempted to clean off, doesn’t affect how they work.

Walther Rifle Case - £40 – no postage, in person only SOLD

Brand new (worth £70) unused, unmarked with foam etc. 119 x 31 x 13cm. No photo taken (sorry) can be easily found on internet, or will take one on request.

Ad 6.PNG

Edited by greenster
Update forsale status

Hi,

I am interested in your fathers Anschutz 1913 Supermatch.  Is it still available?  Also interested in the Walther case.

Are you able to transfer to my local RFD in Gloucestershire?  I pay the costs of course

Regards

Allan

allanforster1955@outlook.com

Hi Simon,

didn’t manage to hook up with your Father today. I’m off to the club now and won’t be back till about 10:30.

I’m at home again tomorrow and be contacted by home phone or mobile all day and email of course

regards

Allan

Hi, yes it does fit a match 54, please make sure yours is the barrel with the dovetail on the barrel rather than sight blocks. This tube was used on the rifle in the pictures do any doubt just check that. PM me if you want to go ahead.

Edited by greenster
Spelling

13 minutes ago, jonty said:

Hi Greybeard

This tube is to fit on a1913 or a 2013 barrel.. If yours is the older type barrel with a vee block screwed onto the foreend with two screws, it won't fit. (As far as I am aware)

Correct, thanks Jonty.