Noptel 2000 Sport optical training system

TCS

Noptel 200 Sport training system complete with NEC lapptop running Windows 98 Second Edition. The system comes with reflective targets for rifle & pistol @ 5 & 10 metre distances for dry fire training, 2 x Noptel prisms for use for live firing at up to 50 metres, original briefcase etc. It has been carefully used for training for myself & many other well known shooters from around the country @ 25 yards, 10 & 50 metres. The original rechargeable batteries will no longer recharge so I use a PP3 9 volt without any problems. There is also a serial port to USB adapter tht I have used with a different laptop.

The trainer & laptop are really too heavy to be sent so collection or delivery by me will be required. I am prepared to spend time with whoever buys it to demonstrate how best to use the system, this can be done by arrangement at my club in South London or at NSRA/LRC at Bisley.

I want this to go to someone or a club who will use it to help further their own or club members shooting abilities. I have other photos available but can't put them on here due to the 1MB file restriction. I can send them to interested parties if required.

Open to offers from forum members.

I know that a price is desired whan an item is put up for sale but I don't really know what such a bundle is worth so I hope I can be forgiven in this case.

DSC01009 (800x536).jpg

This would be a fantastic addition to our club at looe which is currently being rebuilt after a devastating arson attack. Hopefully some time in the future when we hopefully have some funds we will as a club be able to purchase a piece of kit to benefit our members