Athlon scope __________ SOLD

smallboresniper

I appreciate that this is not an item that would under normal circumstances be used in smallbore shooting; but I thought I would post it in case anyone involved with fullbore rifle shooting might be in need of a scope, or know someone that is. It is suitable for long range shooting up to about 1200 yards.

The scope is an Athlon Argos BTR 6 - 24 x 50 first focal plane scope. It has an illuminated etched glass reticle and is moa scale. It has had very little use and is as good as new. Athlon offers a lifetime warranty on its products. Lenses are fully multicoated and the tube is 30mm. It is waterproof and fogproof, having been purged with argon. The turrets are 1/4 moa per click with total elevation adjustment of 60 moa.

I have tried to show the lenses are in good condition, but the minute specs of dust on them don't really portray that in the photographs. I would like to assure you that they are not in any way marked and come with lens caps. There are also no ring marks on the tube, which is aircraft grade aluminium.

I am asking £300.

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

Edited by smallboresniper
Sold

• 6 months later...