Custom Morini Grip Advice

rossdook

Currently shooting a Morini 162ei pcp pistol but not quite comfy enough with the grip, despite trying some modifications myself.

One of the guys at our club has a new FWB P8X with a medium grip which I find fits me like a glove and I love it!

Any advice if it would be possible to get a grip pretty much a carbon copy of the FWB grip but that would fit my Morini? Any help appreciated :)

Hi

if your anything like me. You might find  FWB and Walther have the most comfortable grips out there. 

I have owned virtually every match pistol out there with the exception of the new MORINI 200. 

If your Right handed with a large hand I have a very comfortable MORINI 162ei grip you could try. It’s not pretty. But it works. 

I tend to buy Rink grips for just about every pistol I buy. Have about 10! At £200 a grip. That’s a few bobs worth. 

Rink grips I find arnt quite perfect. But with a little bit of work I can get them to fit better. Then I re-stipple and varnish. I always remove wood. Never found the need to add filler.