Ruger 10/22 Stainless Synthetic + scope - SOLD

smallboresniper

This semi auto .22RF rifle does not have the heavy bull barrel and the stock is the lightweight cutaway design. It is therefore suitable for lightweight sports rifle shooting and is equally at home with shooting from a rest. The barrel is factory cut to take a sound moderator should you also wish to suppress noise at the range.

It comes complete with 10 round rotary magazine and 25 round banana magazine.

It is fitted with a Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5–5x20 scope should you prefer a scope to iron sights (also fitted), but at 25 yards you'll only need minimal magnification for accuracy. The scope is one of the Simmons scopes that was made in the Philippines and consequently has excellent optics, much better than the newer models with Chinese optics. It comes with lens caps.

The rifle is clean, well maintained, in excellent condition and most importantly shoots accurately (depending who is behind the stock, of course!).

I have used a variety of ammunition brands (SK, RWS, Eley) in this rifle and have never had any cause for concern with cycling; it handles all types, though I don’t put really cheap dirty stuff through it. It comes with a gun slip for protection.

The complete package as above is available for £350. Get in touch if interested or you have any questions. The reason for sale is that I no longer need this rifle as my current shooting is predominantly long range full-bore.

Edited by smallboresniper