Looking for a Left handed .22 rifle

Victoria

I have been prone shooting right handed for a few months at the Sinclair range on the Isle of Man and I'm a member there. I'm now ready to purchase my first rifle. 

I am left handed and left eye dominant and I'm looking for a left handed bolt action rifle with an adjustable stock as I am only 5'2".

If anyone hears of one for sale, please let me know, thanks.

Hi Victoria

I received the note below from our Chairman.  Mel told me about your post.

I could not justify purchasing it as a LH club rifle so if it is of interest to you let me know and I will get the contact information for you.

Note that there are no sights.....

Email me on janet dot nicholl at tiscali dot co dor uk and let me know either way.  I will understand if you consider it to expensive or the logistics too difficult!  We are in Marlow in Buckinghamshire.

Janet

I’m thinking of selling my LEFT HANDED Anschutz 1913 in aluminium stock. Purchased from the NSRA in 2013, very little used (only indoor at Marlow for benchrest competitions). No iron sights but all the other bits, including the Anschutz lockable hard case. The scope is a Weaver T36 (current price £600) which I would take off unless someone particularly wanted it and made a reasonable offer.

Would you mind passing this only your precision captain please...guide price, witout the scope, would be £1500.