Morini 162ie - late model

zooma

I have reluctantly decided to sell my Morini 162ie match pistol as I have been unable to shoot serious target pistol for some time due to ongoing health issues with my neck and spine. I am now shooting 10 meter air rifle where my shooting jacket offers a degree of support that is not available to me when shooting air pistol.

My Morini 162ie is one of the last of this type (the so-called Mk 2) that has the revised muzzle brake with the new Morini logo on it. The two air cylinders, and the hard pistol case also carry the new Morini logo.

The pistol came with a large right hand grip but I may be able to change this for one of my large RINK grips that I have advertised here - if they do not sell first.

All of the original paperwork and the tool case with tools are all present and correct.

I am told that these last models of the 162ie had an updated circuit board, but I have no idea if this is the case as they all look the same to me!

The pistol has had little use from new and still feels very "tight" and should give good service for many years to come.

This is an excellent example of a very popular match pistol and at £1250 it offers a real saving on the new price (if you can find one).

Please contact me by PM or email if you would like to ask anything about this excellent match pistol or to have some pictures taken and sent to you by email.

This pistol is just about perfect and "as new" and I would welcome any inspection and can offer any potential buyer the chance to shoot it at 10 metres at the Rossendale Club on a Tuesday or Thursday evening before parting with any cash.

Payment can be made by bank transfer, or if you would like to collect the pistol then good old fashioned cash would be preferred!   PayPal can also be accepted as long as any charges are covered or the payment is sent without charges being deducted.

Edited by zooma

A px with a really good condition match air rifle would also be considered !

I would be interested in a Walther LG400 Expert or a Feinwerkbau 800X with cash either way,  and I would also consider a Walther LG300XT Anatomic, LG300XT ProTouch or LG300XT Carbontec.

Edited by zooma

• 1 month later...

This superb match air pistol of the latest type of Morini 162ie is still available - and can be bought at a similar price to some of the older model 162ie pistols !

The offer of a possible px against a match rifle (cash either way) is also still open so anybody considering switching in the opposite direction to myself from air rifle to air pistol may be able to reduce the cost of a change with a deal against this superb condition and little used Mk2 Morini 162ie.

I would be interested in an exchange (with cash) against a Feinwerkbau 800X,  Walther LG400 Expert or  Pardini Top.

A nice condition Walther LG300XT Carbontec would also be considered.

Latest logos on pistol and case.

Edited by zooma

The price includes delivery by courier to any UK mainland address for anyone that is unable to either collect it or come and shoot it on the Rossendale Club in Lancashire.