Match pistol grips for sale.

zooma

I have acquired a good selection of pistol grips and will now sell some of them as I have stopped "testing" and "trying" almost every type of popular PCP match pistol cool.png and so no longer need this large collection of grips.

Most of these grips are "as new" and every one of them is in either superb condition or perfect condition. Some have only been fitted to test the pistol and have never had any real use from new.

If you are interested in any one of them please contact me by PM or email and I will take some good quality pictures of it and send them to you by email.

With RINK grips typically costing over £200 to have them made and delivered to the UK and with a (typical) 4 week wait, these grips are a good buy and can save you the wait.

Some factory grips can cost even more and suffer even longer delivery times (unless you are lucky to find the size you want in UK sock) so these factory grips also give good savings both in terms of cash and waiting times!

RINK to fit Morini 162ie (to fit the most recent Morini circuit boards that take the two AAA cells) Walnut. Large right hand. Nice distinctive wood grain. £110 including UK delivery.

RINK to fit Morini 162ie.(to fit the most recent Morini circuit boards that take the two AAA cells) Walnut. Large right hand made with extra palm swell (no filler  -  solid walnut) . £100 including UK delivery.

Note:- The above two grips will NOT fit the older type Morini 162ie that take the button type battery, and they will not fit ANY type of the short Morini 162ie pistols as they use a different shape of grip.

SOLD  RINK to fit FWB P44. Walnut. Large right hand. £100 including UK delivery.    SOLD to Pez.

RINK to fit FWB P44. Laminated. Medium right hand. £110 including UK delivery. The is a beautiful grip - I really like the laminated colours, but I have noticed that the medium RINK grips for the P44 are a little smaller that the factory grips of the same size so this grip may be adjusted down to be a "small" medium sized grip!

Feinwerkbau factory grip to fit P44. (later type grip made by Minelli). Medium right hand grip. £100 including UK delivery.

Walther factory grip to fit LP300. Blue/white laminated. Large right hand grip. Never been fitted to a pistol. I am told these will also fit the Hammerli P40 (please check before buying). £90 including UK delivery.

RINK to fit Pardini K12. Walnut. Large right hand grip. £110 including UK delivery.  This is a superbly fitting and comfortable grip.

Steyr factory grip to fit Evo 10. Walnut XL right hand grip. £100 including UK delivery. Looks like new - not sure if this one has been used or test fitted only. I am told this will also fit an LP10 or LP2 but may need the length of fixing bolt adjusting?

I will try to send any grip bought by "next day" carrier after I have received the payment.  Delivery free to mainland UK address only - but I can get a quote for any non-mainland or overseas address by request.

Any grip can be seen and inspected if you are able to visit the Rossendale club (in Lancashire) any Tuesday to Thursday evening - but I need to know you are coming and what grip you would like to see as I would need to take it with me for you to see.

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal ( with no charges) would be preferred, or cash if collecting from Rossendale (Lancashire).

Edited by zooma

Thanks Ross,

Please let me have your email address and I will take some pictures of the RINK grips to fit Morini 162ie tomorrow and send them to you.

Thanks for your interest,

Bob.

Pictures of the nicest figured large right hand walnut RINK grip sent to you this morning 20/10/2018.  Pictures show the circuit board still fitted - this will be removed and is not included in the sale.

Pictures of the large r/h RINK grip (with extra palm swell) have been sent this afternoon.  The grip is shown fitted to my late model (mk2) Morini 162ie as it is by far the most comfortable grip I haver ever had and I will continue to use it until it is sold - then I will sell the pistol with a standard large r/h grip.

Edited by zooma

Hi Perron,  (Pez).

Thanks for your message requesting some pictures of my RINK Large r/h grip  to fit Feinwerkbau P44.

Please let me have your email address and I will take some pictures of the grip for you tomorrow and send them to you.

Thanks for your interest.

Bob.

Pictures sent to you this morning. 20/10/2018.

SOLD   Thanks for your payment - I will try to get the grip posted to you on Monday.

Edited by zooma
Grip sold.

FWB grip sent to Perron today by RM Special Delivery - should be there tomorrow!

Receipt and tracking information emailed with a picture of the package.