Walther LG300XT Anatomic for sale

rossdook

Hi all - am looking at a new rifle, so testing the water to see if there’s any interest in my current air rifle. I bought it from Neil Stirton himself less than a year ago and I believe he used it to win the Scottish title with. I’ll add the link to my gunstar listing and am looking for around £1800 all in with extras but will listen to offers. Please PM me with questions or if you need more photos or information :)

https://www.gunstar.co.uk/walther-lg300xt-anatomic-177-air-rifles/Air-Guns/1044034?utm_source=emailWebsite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ad_confirmation&utm_term=view_it_now&email_stats_id=10441552

Edited by rossdook

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2018 at 12:58, chunter177 said:

Hi Ross. I bought a LG300XT Anatomic about 3 years ago in mint condition 2nd hand for £1300. You may not be prepared to go that low, but perhaps nearer that direction might get it sold - GREAT rifle though!

That was a fair price for a mint condition LG300XT Anatomic 3 years ago.  I don't think they have appreciated since then and are probably worth a little less now.

Hi Ross,

It might help to list the "extras" in this thread as they can have a significant effect on the overall price depending on what they are of course. If they are indeed extras then selling them separately would allow you to reduce your asking price which might generate more responses. 

Best

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/02/2019 at 16:57, zooma said:

That was a fair price for a mint condition LG300XT Anatomic 3 years ago.  I don't think they have appreciated since then and are probably worth a little less now.

No but to buy a new one they have.

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2019 at 00:25, Coiln said:

No but to buy a new one they have.

The XT300 Anatomic is obsolete and was replaced by the LG400 Anatomic several years ago - so buying a new one is not an option that can be compared.

I sold my mint condition XT300 Anatomic with the same optional parts that are fitted as this one a couple of years ago (it could have been its exact twin - but without the stickers) and  always regretted it as I loved the rifle and if I could buy one for the same price as I sold it for I would seriously consider replacing it and selling my unused FWB 800X that is a lovely rifle (the closest FWB have made to feeling like a Walther) as I prefer the wood stock to the alloy 800X.

• 1 month later...