Paper target range equipment

Ian Harris

The Welsh Airgun Association has the following paper target equipment for sale.

(a) Three RIKA target scoring machines, with carrying case, at £1,000 each.

(b) Two Disag RM IV target scoring machines, with carrying case, at £2,000 each.

https://www.disag.de/produkte/rm-iv/ 

(c) Haering EL3 target changers (with 12 volt power supply, table adapter, lamp bracket, lamp shade and 20W low energy mains bulb), at £175.00 per set.

The Haering changers are refurbished - the control board has been replaced with a brand-new control board (of a different design to the original control board) from Intarso (the new owners of Haering), and each changer has been tested.

http://www.welsh-airgun.org.uk/EL3.pdf 

(d) A large number of 2m mains leads, at £2.00 each (used to daisy-chain mains power to the changers and target lights).

(e) 24 x 2m collapsible wooden tables, at £20.00 each.

(f) There are also a number of collapsable supports that used to hold boards for the backstops to attach to - used at the North Wales and Cardiff competitions, when paper targets were used. These would be free for collection.

There is a pattern for the boards, but no complete boards.

The equipment will need to be collected from Hereford.

Edited by Ian Harris

I am looking to buy 4 -5  target changers for our club.

Please send me some pictures of your Haering EL3 target changers to me by email.

Thanks for your help!

Bob.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

My club is upgrading to mechanical target changers. Do you still have some for sale, and if so how many?

Thanks,

Neil Fulcher.

Edited by neilwf

Hi George,

We are certainly interested, if you could send me a name and address to send a cheque to that would be good. would you be able to post the changers to us, at our expense? We are based in South East London, so would rather not have to drive to Southampton and back. Just to confirm the units are £175 each.

If you'd rather contact me by email my address address is neilf377@gmail.com

Regards,

Neil Fulcher.

On 29/01/2019 at 15:37, neilwf said:

Just to confirm the units are £175 each.

The target changer sets we are selling are not new and the price is £175.00 - I have a feeling that the new Haring changers that Gbartonw are selling are more than £175.00.

We currently have 26 sets available at £175.00 and a further 5 sets at £150.00 with the target-end metalwork in a slightly more used condition than the sets at £175.00.

I'll be at Bisley in the 50m range running the Finals range, during the Airgun Championships at the end of February, so the sets could be picked up at Bisley.

Edited by Ian Harris

3 hours ago, Ian Harris said:

The target changer sets we are selling are not new and the price is £175.00 - I have a feeling that the new Haring changers that Gbartonw are selling are more than £175.00.

We currently have 26 sets available at £175.00 and a further 5 sets at £150.00 with the target-end metalwork in a slightly more used condition than the sets at £175.00.

I'll be at Bisley in the 50m range running the Finals range, during the Airgun Championships at the end of February, so the sets could be picked up at Bisley.

Hi Ian,

We've bought 3 from Gbartonw, but i think the club may be in the market for more. I'll speak with the club chairman and get back to you.

Neil.