Disabled Equipment.

gordonmrln

Hi Everyone, Hope somebody out there might be able to help me out, I'm on the lookout for a "Belgian Spring" which for those who are not sure what It is I'm looking for. It is a item that fits onto the stand to allow Disabled shooters who have weak muscle control to shoot by taking the weight of the gun, the item is a Spring about 3" in length and about 1" Diameter this Spring is connected to a metal bracket which allows the Gun to be seated in, then the whole "Belgian Spring" is then fitted to an adjustable stand, allowing for height adjustment. So there you have it a " Belgian Spring " so if anyone has one or knows somebody that no longer uses there Spring then please drop me a line. I am interested in getting one as soon as I can as I do need it for my Competition shooting, as I am using my Club Spring to practice on at the moment.

Thank you for your help and Support.  Gordy.679041103_standcroped.jpg.de60900072ff161b2720424af966307a.jpg   

Hi Gordon,

Gehmann manufacture the stands and replacement heads. The NSRA are Gehmann stockists 

https://gehmann.com/english/products.php?id=580&kategorie=12

Ken Nash was supplying them on a regular basis for VI shooting so they are available. 

Hope this helps,

Rutty

Hi Rutty, Thank's so much for getting back to me, I'll will take a look at the info you have so helpfully provided. As I am a NSRA member I take a look at their stock, the only problem is that from my recollection the NSRA are not one of the cheapest places to buy your items. But saying that I will take a look, I'm not sure if members get any discount or not, but I'll have a butchers. So a Big thanks my friend for getting back to me, if you hear of any other places or see any for sale then by all means please do drop me a line. 

Thank You for your support.  Gordy,

Edited by gordonmrln
missed out my comma's.