Anschutz 1903 Target Rifle For Sale Price Drop SOLD

TerryB

We are selling a Anschutz 1903 target rifle on behalf of a club member who has had to give up shooting due to ill health.

The rifle is nearly new condition having fired under 30 rounds since purchase (yes 30 rounds). It will come with a used set of sights and a very well used, but serviceable, hard case.

Located in South Norfolk

Photographs are not available but full details can be found here http://anschuetz-sport.com/

New price is currently around £1000, Offers are being sought at £750 ono

Terry

Price has changed, now looking for offers in the region of £550 although reasonable offers will be considered.

Terry

Edited by TerryB
NOW SOLD

• 1 month later...

A friend really wants to buy this - he's been trying to get in touch, and struggling, as there was a glitch with responding to links - has Andy Lee been in touch? If not I'll PM you his details.

Thanks

Chris

Hi - I’ve been trying to reply to this for a couple of days but unfortunately the site seems to be having a “senior moment”. I would be interested in making an offer but would like to know where you are (or where the gun is), as I would rather like this to be a face to face transfer. Many thanks for any information.

Regards,

Felix

I note you’ve now taken the sights off the gun, so I’m afraid I’m not in the market for it anymore. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Spikelet
Terms of advert have changed.

Hi Felix

Thanks for your interest. Like you I was suffering from the sites "senior moment" and not able to edit the post properly regarding the sights. Anschutz, I believe, sell their target rifles with sights as an "optional extra" and the revised price was to take account of the fact that sights were no longer included.

Regards

Terry

Hi terry, as Chris said i am interested in this for our club, and one of our club members (John R) has already been in contact with you and is coming over.

Many thanks

Andy