Ruger 10/22 Kidd barrel and Trigger - Removed from sale

dda1000

IMG_1432.jpg.7fdcbf868dd7d1987cde8afd3f5f2ec1.jpgHi,

I’ve decided to sell my much customised Ruger 10/22. I’ve had it about 4 years and replaced the original target barrel with a Kidd 16.5” match barrel and a Kidd 2 stage trigger. The original Ruger stock was too small for me, so that got changed for a Boyd Silhouette Stock in Grey Laminate. The bolt has a Volquartsen extractor fitted. In fact only the receiver and bolt are original Ruger parts. 

Its in very good condition and comes complete with a Nikon 3-9x40 EFR telescopic sight, 4 x 10 round magazines and 1x 25 round banana magazine and a soft zipped case. 

Rifle has only been used for indoor target shooting (lightweight sporting rifle) and is very accurate for this type of rifle. Cycles easily on RWS, but loves Eley Edge best. Never used CCI stinger or any hot loaded 22LR ammo as Kidd do not recommend using such rounds. 

Rifle is in Hampshire. Can arrange test shooting at our club. Pictures to follow. 

£950 PRICE REDUCED 

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

Edited by dda1000
cancelling sale

An update: the Kidd barrel was purchased and fitted in 2017 and the Kidd trigger was fitted in 2016. The only original parts are the receiver and bolt. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...