Walther KK300 Anatomic for Sale - SOLD!

Garry L

Walther KK300 Anatomic in exceptionally good condition.

It is one year old, and has had zero shots fired. It is essentially, brand new.

Deposit accepted, no more bids please. 

Many thanks.

pic_01.jpg

pic_02.jpg

pic_03.jpg

pic_04.jpg

pic_05.jpg

pic_06.jpg

pic_07.jpg

pic_08.jpg

pic_09.jpg

pic_10.jpg

pic_11.jpg

pic_12.jpg

pic_13.jpg

pic_14.jpg

pic_15.jpg

Edited by Garry L

19 hours ago, chunter177 said:

You need to put a price on the listing. Great rifle though- love mine!!!

I did have a price, but got absolutely no replies, so possibly it was too high. I am open to offers, anyone who knows their target .22s will appreciate that this isn't a cheap rifle and it's nigh-on impossible to get a decent one, second-hand. Everyone wants to keep theirs. 

Edited by Garry L

Hi Garry,

But your still not conforming to Forum rules which state the seller must state a price they are looking for.

People will only pay what they think its worth, and most people do like to get a bargain.

Its really all about supply and demand. 

It might help to state the age, and known "mileage". I can read the proof marks, but I'm a geek. Knowing how old it is may help a potential buyer work out a fair asking price.

Good luck with the sale. 

57 minutes ago, jonty said:

Hi Garry,

But your still not conforming to Forum rules which state the seller must state a price they are looking for.

People will only pay what they think its worth, and most people do like to get a bargain.

Indeed. I have updated with a proposed price.

1 hour ago, jonty said:

Hi Garry,

Totally agree with your sentiments jonty, however, this rifle is not just like new, it pretty much is new, apart from whatever you'd expect from a year's worth of depreciation and with no shots fired. A new price can be seen from any dealer that currently sells them, so in all fairness, I don't think it's too much to ask that this is taken into consideration when looking at my own asking price. Quality sells itself. ;)