Monocle attachment.

gordonmrln

Hi there, I hope somebody out there can help me please, I am looking for a Monocle attachment for the rear sight of a FWB p700, or anything that can be used to allow me to add my own prescription lens needed to allow me to shoot my desired field of vision. I am currently shooting without my glasses and although I'm getting a not to bad average of between 75-85 out of 100. What could I achieve if I had a Monocle with my prescription lens in, this is what I am trying to aim for, pardon the pun. However, I am self funding and I'm disabled and on low funds, so I need to beg, not steal, or borrow where I can, and if I can get help and support that would be a massive help in getting me to reach my goal, which is to become a "Paralympian" I hope to live the dream. So if anyone has one of these Monocle attachments lying around that they no longer use or need, and feel in such a generous state of mind they would like to donate such an item to my "Help my Dream fund" then I would be forever grateful and indebted to you, if not, if anyone has such an item for sale at a very reasonable price I would very much like to hear from you. So please if there is anyone, anyone at all that can help me to progress then please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks to one and all.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, yes that's what I need I've also been looking through secondhand opticians equipment as they sometimes have the odd interesting items. By the way do you have any knowledge on Disabled shooting. I've applied to the IPC to get registered but I was wondering what happens if they don't accept you. Are you still allowed to shoot in competitions even though you have not been registered. If you have any information or advice I am all ears. Many Thanks my friend.