Kit clear out

FrancesW

I am having a clear out of my old kit, it has all be used but is still in excellent condition and barely used. Ideally pick up but could possibly deliver (depending on location) between 4th – 9th July. Otherwise posting is also an option. Been out of the game for a while so prices are just based on my research, offers welcome.

Kurt Thune Ladies Jacket, Adventure model for 3-p shooting. Jacket no longer in production but the equivalent, I’m told, is now the SMART jacket.

Size 42. With red, grey and black trimming - £250 (ono)

I bought this second hand (but hand only been worn a couple of times at that point) and is still in excellent condition, pretty much new! I purchased it but then gave up shooting 6 months later so barely had a chance to wear it! Still has all original buttons and material is as stiff as if it had just come off the hanger.

ESE Ambidextrous Sling (black) -  This sling is in good condition, no modifications made. Comes with ball clip and a spare hook clip as well - £20 (ono) - SOLD

Kurt Thune Solid Glove – short fingers – used but in good condition £25 (ono) - SOLD

Kurt Thune Shooting Mat – used but in good condition and still has lots of grip - £80 (ono) - SOLD

I've also got a few extra bits, ammo box, headband etc. 

All this kit together would make a good starter kit for someone so happy to do a deal and sell the whole lot together.

Any Questions feel free to ask. Photos attached but bigger ones also available on request.

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

Edited by FrancesW
sold items

If you're willing to post, I'd take the sling and glove. 

Postage would obviously go on the asking price. 

• 4 months later...