Lapua Centre - X batch

bisley3x40

Does anyone have any Lapua centre - X batch 28552/605142

It tested well in my rifle and looking for some more of that batch if anyone has excess in their safe so I can delay another batch testing session

Thanks for looking 

07875-333-471 drop me a text any time is best method 

AB5C79A1-705A-4157-B1F4-1C72065B0106.jpeg

This isn't the reply you are hoping for, I'm afraid, and perhaps it is superfluous, but a longer term remedy might be to increase your allowance of ammunition so that you can really stock up when you find a good batch. I know that I struggled with only 1000 to buy and hold. I now have 3000 on my certificate; others have 5000, I believe. Of course you may already have the maximum that your firearms dept. will allow, in which case all I can do is to wish you luck in your search. Also, I am told that Lapua are holding a batch testing session in June, well before their usual August one at Bisley.

Hi, yes your total correct I was over the moon thinking someone had some of this batch left in excess.

I did clear them out when I tested which was a year ago, so it was a bit of a long shot really just hoping. 12mm groups edge to edge as well and still performing well. 

I tried to get some of the batch that suited my rifle as I had used the 5000 that I purchased.

I tried the shop at Bisley where they came from, but alas they have sold out.

Worth giving them a try?

Happy Hunting