Anschutz 54.30/1918 Smallbore Rifle

Davie Mckenzie

This rifle is only a year old and has shot one season of cards at club level plus 3 competitions at other clubs.

additions to the basic rifle are : Anschutz canting sights,

: Centra score crystal foresight tunnel

: ahg-Anschutz Bipod precise

: Barry Nesom 12 inch Tube extension.

Rifle has been well looked after and cleaned after every shoot.

Please note: the handstop is not for sale.

I will offer it at a minimum of £2800 but would expect and will accept a reasonable offer above that.

Many thanks

Davie.5ad1d2490690e_cutdownrifleshot.thumb.jpg.0227eaa3682c0d281b8271f4cfb3ccb6.jpg

5 minutes ago, Davie Mckenzie said:

This rifle is only a year old and has shot one season of cards at club level plus 3 competitions at other clubs.

additions to the basic rifle are : Anschutz canting sights,

: Centra score crystal foresight tunnel

: ahg-Anschutz Bipod precise

: Barry Nesom 12 inch Tube extension.

Rifle has been well looked after and cleaned after every shoot.

Please note: the handstop is not for sale.

I will offer it at a minimum of £2800 but would expect and will accept a reasonable offer above that.

Many thanks

Davie.5ad1d2490690e_cutdownrifleshot.thumb.jpg.0227eaa3682c0d281b8271f4cfb3ccb6.jpg

I have more pics of this rifle but the forum only allows 1MB of pics on each add. if you require more I can send them via email. commandomac@hotmail.co.uk