Bleiker Challenger Metallica Smallbore Rifle, special bedding, choice of extension tube, foresight & handstop. 2016 barrel. £3,750.

John A

Bournemouth

This item comes with all its original paperwork. The barrel was specially selected by Heinrich Bleiker himself and has only fired 3,500 rounds. Also included is the latest Centra Handstop. For more information, please call 01425 477856.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my original post. As the rifle is nearly new, I am looking for around £5,000 at the moment (ono). I also accept several forms of payment. If you have any more questions, please let me know. Many thanks.

Regarding the pictures, the sale also includes a two-rifle gun case (pictured), a bi-pod (pictured) and two adjustable 18mm foresights (also pictured), total adjustment from around 3.5 - 5.5; each foresight has vertical and horizontal cross-hairs. The rifle also includes the latest cheek piece.

Edited by John A

• 3 months later...
  • John A changed the title to Bleiker Challenger Metallica Smallbore Rifle, special bedding, choice of extension tube, foresight & handstop. 2016 barrel. £3,750.