rear sight required

JackGRifle

Hi have you thought about a Gamo Dioptre search on Amazon for Gamo Dioptre around £30 posted they will fit the FWB 300 series

I bought two of those  chinese copy "Gamo type" 30 quid sights and both needed the clamp filing to bed them down and one iris plate wobbled so much I scrapped it. I think Air Arms et al get the pick of the batch for their rifles and the rest go on the spares market. They have 9.0mm thread not the standard 9.5 so you can't fit a better iris without retapping (see my youtube channel).  

FWB 300 standard sights are about 4mm lower and you may not have enough adjustment.

Apart from that they'r ok

Edited by Guest

Cheap sights, you get what you pay for, a cheap sight!!! And Gamo are rubbish.

The best budget sight is the Gehmann 590 compact, they are top level quality at budget money, we have used them for air, small bore, and my wife is currently using one on her 300 metre rifle,  excellent sights for budget money of around £140 new, and they will fit any dovetail.

Have Fun

Robin

Real Gamo sights with the name moulded on them like on the Supermatch were adequate but these latest ones that come with the Air Atms S200T and S400 10m are even cheaper copies.

Yes Ive replaced mine with Centra Pro57 about the same price and same design as the Gehmann Compact.

You still have the FWB front sight that's 4mm lower  that could be a problem at 10m. Modern front sights won't fit.