Neilj62

RH - 1813 with Border barrel

After much thought I am looking to sell my Anschutz 1813. It has an almost brand new Border Barrel (fitted by Geoff Kolbe) which has fired about 7,000 rounds only. The stock is a standard 1813 thumbhole stock (see photo) - right hand - with the adjustable cheek-piece, 2 piece hook plate, and the “hand-shelf” for the trigger hand. (I have other photos that I can’t upload due to the size limit, so if you want to see more let me have an email address and I will send them on)

Reason behind the sale - upgraded to a Grunig R3, so this is now surplus to requirements.

The Kelly tube sight, and turn-over foresight are included in the price, as is the bi-pod, but I am willing to split if necessary,

Given the ‘newness’ of the barrel and the condition of the stock I am looking for offers in the region of £1200; but happy to discuss anything sensible; and would take £100 less for the rifle without the sights. Delivery is likely to cost in the region of £50 as it has to be RFD to RFD transfer, unless of course its collection in person.

4E2B5FF4-C63A-4F82-A3C8-2D73873CA961.jpeg