10m target pistol

Kylenella

Hi Stuart

That's very kind of you to offer that. Problem is that I am going to be away for a couple of weeks. I am off on 19th and 20th of Feb but they are week days. If you are available then I could meet you if you still have it. If not I will have to see when I am and you are available plus that's if you still have it.

Thanks again

Dom

Morning Dom

I am retired so am available most days, Monday 19th Feb is fine for me and if we meet around 11.00 am means can leave home after the morning rush is over if that suits you?

Stuart

I have a Webley Alecto for sale which a 3 stage multi stroke pneumatic, I have used it successfully at 10 m for a couple of years, now surplus to requirements. for  a cheap price.pm if interested 

On 04/02/2018 at 22:01, stuarta said:

I have a FWB 100 that I will sell as I have too many pistols and only use it a few times a year. It has two grips, a large and medium both right hand. The original instruction and test target and a plastic pistol case. I live in West Oxfordshire.

The pistol is in good/average condition for it's age and is very accurate as you would expect an FWB to be, I shot it in the Oxfordshire and Civil Service postal competitions for a number of years and won medals etc with it. I now shoot more free pistol and black powder pistol so am happy to sell it for £450 

Stuart

Hi Stuart

I have personal messaged you earlier, don't know if it's worked as new to this. Do you have any photos of the gun please.

Hi Dom

not sure what you did but there is no message in my box but I had a notification from Stirton forum that you had put up a message, I can send pictures this afternoon, send me an email to, allen365@talktalk.net and I will send them direct to you.

Stuart 

On 06/02/2018 at 14:15, dog box said:

I have a Webley Alecto for sale which a 3 stage multi stroke pneumatic, I have used it successfully at 10 m for a couple of years, now surplus to requirements. for  a cheap price.pm if interested 

Hi. 

My mate is after one how much and where are you from.

Dom