Sign in to follow this  
acormack

Anschutz 1813 - Sold.

Evening everyone

I have bought another rifle and don't really need two so I'm testing the water to see if anyone might be interested in my immaculate Anschutz 1813. I started off shooting smallbore with this rifle two years ago and have shot 3000 rounds through it but the previous round count was unknown when I asked the gun shop shop I bought it from (Macleods of Tain). Going by it's condition I don't think it was overly used. I'm still learning the ropes but I shot a 95 with it tonight and I'm sure a good shooter would shoot possibles with it.

It has a lovely wooden felt lined case that I suspect a cabinet maker or skilled joiner has made and I haven't seen another like it, it too is in really good condition and I know the previous owner must have cherished this gun. I have various sights if someone wanted a different sight (Anschutz 6805 & Iris, Anschutz 7002 & Iris, Centra Pro 057 & Iris and also various 18mm & 22m foresights. I have a palm rest that I would also sell if someone wanted to shoot 3P.

If anyone want's more pictures and would like to discuss any configuration then drop me a line, I'm looking for £550 for the rifle as is. Thanks for looking and if any questions please get in touch.

Cheers, Alan

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Edited by acormack
Price reduced.

Hi Mark

I'm up in John o' Groats right at the top of the country, someone else now has first refusal on the rifle - been out all day and only just getting online just now.

Thanks

Alan