Megalink electronic targets

Ian Harris

Targets and monitors have only been used indoors for airgun at 10m.
The targets can be used for .22 at 50m, however, additional parts would be required.

Megalink electronic targets – Set 1 – £24,000.00

• 10 Megalink 4K187 targets, all with internal illumination
  • 10 Megalink colour monitors
  • 10 Megalink 'square' airgun pellet backstops (can hang of a wall or support panels)
  • 1 Megalink USB Interface (recommended maximum 20 targets per USB interface) – if required
  • Associated cabling, connection boxes and 12v battery
  • Custom Monitor cable, split into 5 sections that plug together
  • Panels and support stands to take 10 targets (no discount if not required)
  • 10 plywood protection plates + 2 spare
  • Targets supplied with a new roll of black paper, new rear foam ‘plate’ and a 10m rifle face
  • 1 pack of 100 10m pistol faces and 1 pack of 100 10m rifle faces

Megalink electronic targets – Set 2 – £24,000.00

• 10 Megalink colour monitors
  • 10 Megalink 'square' airgun pellet backstops (can hang of a wall or support panels)
  • 1 Megalink USB Interface (recommended maximum 20 targets per USB interface) – if required
  • Targets supplied with a new roll of black paper, new rear foam ‘plate’ and a 10m rifle face

Megalink electronic targets – Set 3 – £22,000.00

• 10 Megalink black and white monitors

Targets and airgun pellet backstops wrapped in bubble wrap, monitors packed in plastic boxes (5 monitors per box).

Licences for the Megalink software needed to control the targets from a PC (via a Megalink USB interface) for running competitions, Finals, etc., are not included in the above prices.

The targets cannot currently be used with Match Manager software.

Edit 1:- Only one pair of connection boxes per set are available, so if it is planned to split a set of 10, then extra connection boxes, power supplies and cables will need to be purchased.
Edit 2:- Custom Monitor cable added to Set 1 (the cable is split into 5 sections that plug together.

Also available:-

10 x Megalink 'square' airgun pellet backstops (can hang of a wall or support panels) - £750.00
10 x 4K187 standard non-illuminated front cover for 4K187 target (free on request with any one set of 10)

Price does not include delivery.  

Edited by Ian Harris

Good luck with the sale,I did share your original post on Shooting U.K.,which for some reason you reported as spam,so I took it off the forum

5 minutes ago, tufty said:

Good luck with the sale,I did share your original post on Shooting U.K.,which for some reason you reported as spam,so I took it off the forum

I haven't reported anything as spam - got me confused with someone else.

3 hours ago, tufty said:

If you read the description of the Shooting UK Facebook page, specifically clause 5, you will see that adverts are not permitted.

"5th AMMENDED: No Ad's please, use our Facebay-Bisley page for all Ad's. We want to keep this page just for discussions and help topics, mentoring and general sporting conversations. Thanks for your help!"

6 hours ago, David Levene said:

If you read the description of the Shooting UK Facebook page, specifically clause 5, you will see that adverts are not permitted.

"5th AMMENDED: No Ad's please, use our Facebay-Bisley page for all Ad's. We want to keep this page just for discussions and help topics, mentoring and general sporting conversations. Thanks for your help!"

OK, thanks, wasn't sure whether what was being referred to was the Facebook Shooting UK page or the forums on the shootinguk.co.uk web site.

1 hour ago, sdixon1 said:

Would you split.  

If a set of 10 is to be split, then an extra pair of connection boxes, power supplies and extra cables would be required - this is how I connect the targets for 10m (the cable between the connection boxes is 15m, I think - I know it's longer than 10m, but I've never measured it):-

Megalink-layout.jpg

Edited by Ian Harris

On 10/12/2017 at 09:49, sdixon1 said:

Would you split.  

If you mean split into individual target and monitor pairs, then an additional adapter, plus cable and power supply would be required, and a further power supply if the target's internal lighting was required, for each target and monitor pair.

Edited by Ian Harris

• 3 months later...