Scatt Mx02 As New

BobSki

Scatt MX02 complete with all original paperwork and box. 1yr old. Used about 6 or 8 times. In as new condition. £1000 plus post,

or cash on collection from

My house in Daventry.

Or

BISLEY Imperial meeting 12th to 20th June

Or

BISLEY small bore week 12 to 20th August

Or

Groby small-bore range in Leicester

All the best

Bob

Amazed your selling your MX-02 Bob,

At first I only used mine a few times a month but now use is every day weather its at home indoors (5m) or down the garden (25m) but at weekends its in full use with my club.

Yes, it was not a decision I took lightly but I just wasn't putting it to use. Also as 60yr old class "C" shooter I decided I wasn't going to get the benefits from it that the investment warrants.

At first I only used mine a few times a month but now use is every day weather its at home indoors (5m) or down the garden (25m) but at weekends its in full use with my club.

You have too much time on your hands Mark Lol, mind you the way I have been shooting the last 12 months I need to go over the Club and use the one there.

• 3 weeks later...

You have too much time on your hands Mark Lol, mind you the way I have been shooting the last 12 months I need to go over the Club and use the one there.

Wish I had a lot more time on my hands at the moment, its jolly hard to find time to train and I need to get out a club news letter before Bisley..

Edited by Ark Fitz