Fs: Gemini Buttplate

enbee23

System Gemini ACTIV buttplate, black and silver. This will mount to any stock with a flat carrier plate, securing nuts and bolts are included.

I bought this new in 2010 from Edinkillie and used it on a Precise stock until 2015 when I changed my setup. The buttplate has sat unused in the cupboard since then and much as it is a nice thing to have as a spare, I don't need it any more and it can go.

This is the most adjustable buttplate on the market, with real pride of ownership if you appreciate quality (UK!) engineering and manufacturing.

Condition is excellent, there are only the very slightest of marks on it from use. Fasteners are all clean and un-chewed, I am careful with my stuff. Comes with original box and the supplied allen keys which have never even been out of their baggies. It really is as close to a new one as you will find.

I've set up a public Photobucket library as the image sizes are too big to upload here. One shot of my old complete built up rifle for illustration and three shots of the buttplate, box and bits that you will receive.

£250 ono (ppg please)

Edited by enbee23

Hi,

Would you accept £225? I usually don't like to penny pinch but I'm upgrading my kit and am trying to stretch my cash as far as it will go. If so we have a deal.

All Best

Paul