Anschutz Supermatch Match 54 + Extras

chunter177

SOLD!

Hi all,

I am selling my Anschutz Match 54 in Supermatch Stock for £650. I am based in Cheltenham, and regularly travel in and around the Midlands and London.

Buyer must be an FAC holder/RFD and have the relevant slot on their FAC.

I would prefer f2f sale, and can bring to Bisley (e.g. BFRC / British 50M). Payment should be cash or direct payment - contact me for details.

Please click the dropbox link for photos - sold.

This includes:

• Rifle; Stock & Buttplate;
  • "Twiddly" allen key (for bedding screws);
  • Bipod;
  • Anschutz Handstop with ball-head sling swivel;
  • Anschutz Front Sights (I have an extra 4.2mm clear element, and also a 3.8mm metal element - the rifle has a 4.0mm element in place at present);
  • Anschutz Rear Sights ***including adjustable Anschutz Iris with Colour Filters***!
  • Optional Benchrest Block (helps with stability);
  • 5071 adjustable trigger "upgrade" has been fitted (I can supply the old trigger if you want to have a tinker with it).

In 2014/15 I had an NSRA 25 yards average of c. 99.5 indoors for prone.

In March 2015 I had it batch tested at Eley, and the best batch had an average group size of 13.8mm (425.1 score).

The next day I shot 7 rounds (14 x ten-bull cards) of Midland Benchrest League without dropping a point!

So - the rifle shoots fine.

I think the action is from 1973.

I have replaced the firing pin spring, and will supply a spare firing pin spring to the buyer.

The rifle has been used regularly, and cleaned and maintained. There are one or two scuffs and signs of wear on the stock etc. - as one might expect from a rifle in near constant use over a 43+ year period!

Any questions, please ask.

Happy browsing!

chunter177

Edited by chunter177

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...