Anschutz "selected" 1907 In 1913 Stock Plus Other Items.

narrowboat

Due to health problems I've had to give up shooting and I have a shed load of things available!

The rifle is an Anschutz selected 1907 in (what I think is) a 1913 aluminium and laminate stock, all of which I bought new in 2008/9. It has an Anschutz hook butt plate and an Anschutz 4751 handstop. It's supported on a System Gemini folding bipod and has an Anschutz curved trigger shoe. If required, I do have a modified case that accepts the rifle with the offset sights attached. There are obviously some marks on the stock, I've been using it for the last 8 years or so but generally it scrubs up very very well. The equivalent new rifle would currently cost £3200 but now is for sale at £1550 Now sold.

The SIGHTS as you can see in the photo are offset using Centra offset blocks. The foresight is an adjustable Centra Duo Glass and the rearsight setup is based on a Gehmann 598 with a Centra Indoor iris, a Gehmann anti glare tube with iris and a Centra Hawk correction lens all finished off with a Gehmann soft rubber eyepiece! These sights are less than a year old.Now sold.

For sale at £495 or £395 without the offset blocks.

Also for sale is an Opticron MM3 50 ED, which is less than a year old, with 40918S zooming eyepiece, an Opticron Full weather cover and 4013 Bipod. This is a great small scope that easily fits into a shooting bag and which gives a really excellent view at 25 yards, especially good when shooting handicap or name your own start competitions. Worth having a look ta the website. Currently a new one would be £509 but mine is now available for £250.

Champion Olympic Shooting glasses, I think they are about two years old. NOW SOLD

I also have other stuff an indoor shooter may need, so please contact me if you want any info on the above or other bits.

All the best

Narrowboat.

post-1833-0-94541600-1469450485_thumb.jpg

Edited by narrowboat

• 10 months later...

Hi Chris

It's great that you are interested in my 1907 for sale but I haven't marketed it yet! The one up there ^^ belongs to narrowboat although I will be releasing a 1907 in a mint wooden stock for sale later in the summer.

It does state "now sold" against the rifle in the OP though :)

H.