Bits And Bobs

slug33ukuk

Some of this lot might be of some use to somebody Anyone interested can send pics via email for some reason they wont download to this site.

Set of buttons(5) for S/ Jacket.. (black ) as new............£10..

Cantable 18m "Globe"foresight tunnel ..model 6832 as new.................£25 (takes inserts or hi ends)

Anshutsz 18m foresight tunnel .(for older rifles 14 or 18 series).......£15

HI end 18m size 4.0 ring thickness 1.4

These are also on ebay

Edited by slug33ukuk

Hi, could you tell me if the hi end fits the cantabile tunnel and if they would go on an Anschutz Match 54.

Pics of the tunnel and the bipod would be much appreciated if it's not too much trouble

Many thanks, Ben

An 18mm hi-end should fit any 18mm tunnel; it's only metal elements that are tricky, as not all tunnels have the slot at the top. The canting tunnel may be different; normally these are made forthe newer 19xx barrels, which have an 11mm dovetail at the muzzle. 14-1800 rifles (including those just marked Match 54) need a specific tunnel.

Yes the hi end fits the tunnel... both of the ones I have...the other one came off my Anshutsz 18 series so obviously it fits that the canting one I have never used if you PM your email I can send pics or they are on ebay as well