Left Handed Mec Stock For Anschutz

xjmac

Seeking expressions of interest for a relatively new but used MEC Mark I stock

Machined to fit 20 series and would take 19 series with adaptor

In excellent condition - $2,000 AUD plus postage

PM for enquiries and further photos

post-1658-0-17801300-1452727788_thumb.jpg

As the price is in Australian dollars I think that may be a give away ;)

I thought some bright spark might say that, but just because the price is in AUD does not mean the article is also there, nor even that is the currency of the transaction.

I carefully selected the term "confirm", which should have alluded to the reader that I know there is an assumption I could make about the location of the item but that I chose not to make that assumption - after all we all know what assumption is the mother of. Do you assume the bullet will go in the middle? I don't :P:P

2,000 AUD equates to £960 (GB Pounds, in England, roughly, about, near as dammitt) Plus you would probably have a fee to pay for the currency conversion.

Err...thanks :blink::huh:

As the price is in Australian dollars I think that may be a give away ;)

I thought some bright spark might say that, but just because the price is in AUD does not mean the article is also there, nor even that is the currency of the transaction.

I carefully selected the term "confirm", which should have alluded to the reader that I know there is an assumption I could make about the location of the item but that I chose not to make that assumption - after all we all know what assumption is the mother of. Do you assume the bullet will go in the middle? I don't :P:P

I never assume, as there's only one ass in assuming things :P

2,000 AUD equates to £960 (GB Pounds, in England, roughly, about, near as dammitt) Plus you would probably have a fee to pay for the currency conversion.

Err...thanks :blink::huh:

Ooops. Soz.

I was just trying to help. Some people sometimes don't see what is obvious to others.

regards.

Jonty

Getting it from Australia, would be quicker than getting it from mec at the minute if your left handed I ordered mine at the end of August last year. Still waiting for it, tho I'm told it maybe ready in March!!!

Try emailing them in German- it definitely helps!

Getting it from Australia, would be quicker than getting it from mec at the minute if your left handed I ordered mine at the end of August last year. Still waiting for it, tho I'm told it maybe ready in March!!!

Edited by chunter177

Hi Chris,

That's not the problem, both Maik and Stephanie speak good English. The problem is with production but I believe this is being or has been sorted and my stock should be ready for when I go over to Dortmund in March.

• 4 months later...