Barry Nesom 12" Extension Tube

GaryD

If its not sold I would like it please

Thanks for asking about the extension tube.

Someone else did agree to buy it and I sent him my email address on the 14th of October for payment via PayPay but as of yet I have received no conformation from them.

I will give him another few days just in case, if not you can have it.

Gary

Hi looepete,

I received the reply below from the other guy last night at about 9:15 pm, if I haven't received payment for it by 9:30 pm tomorrow night then you can have it.

Hi Gary,
I still want the tube please.
Sorry for the delay, but I was out of the country for a while.
Please let me know if is mine and I will send the money via paypal as requested.
cheers

Below is the reply to the message I sent him last night

Yes I still have it but if I hadn't had a reply from you by Friday I was going to sell it to the other guy.

If you can make a payment to my Pay pal account then I will send it to you.

Gary

Edited by GaryD

Many thanks your very patient

Pete

Hi looepete,

I received the reply below from the other guy last night at about 9:15 pm, if I haven't received payment for it by 9:30 pm tomorrow night then you can have it.

Hi Gary,I still want the tube please.Sorry for the delay, but I was out of the country for a while.Please let me know if is mine and I will send the money via paypal as requested.cheers

Below is the reply to the message I sent him last night

Yes I still have it but if I hadn't had a reply from you by Friday I was going to sell it to the other guy.

If you can make a payment to my Pay pal account then I will send it to you.

Gary

Hi Gary,

I'm rather confused by the sale of this item and the hi-jacking of my purchase by another.

I sent you a PM and we agreed on a price for me to buy the extension tube and asked for you to contact me via email so I can arrange payment via Paypal. As yet I have not had an email from you. Email to my mind is a far more secure method of exchanging personal information than this forum, unless you send me your contact details, I can't reply with my address for you to post the item to.

regards

Neo

Hi Gary,

I'm rather confused by the sale of this item and the hi-jacking of my purchase by another.

I sent you a PM and we agreed on a price for me to buy the extension tube and asked for you to contact me via email so I can arrange payment via Paypal. As yet I have not had an email from you. Email to my mind is a far more secure method of exchanging personal information than this forum, unless you send me your contact details, I can't reply with my address for you to post the item to.

regards

Neo

My apologies Neo but there appears to be some confusion over the way we contacted each other.

On the 12th of October you sent me via a PM your email address.

I replied on the 14th of October via a PM with my email address asking you to pay me as a gift to avoid excessive PayPal charges.

On the 19th of October I sent you another PM asking if you still wanted it, as there was someone else interested in it.

I received no reply to the PM.

I also posted on the forum about it as well.

Perhaps in hindsight I should have contacted you via your email address but as all previous contact had been through PM's, I carried on doing it.

So I do apologise again for any confusion, but unfortunately I have already received payment for it from looepete.

Edited by GaryD