For Sale: Rifle Case.

enbee23

Anschutz Precise stock
Right handed and fitted with a medium grip, for round Anschutz actions. This is in perfect working order but inevitably does have marks and signs of use. The cheekpiece has been shortened tidily to allow the full travel of the buttplate carrier (this is a common mod). I have the Anschutz box that the stock came in.
SOLD

Anschutz Precise accessory trigger guard - this one will actually fit your rifle
As the standard trigger guard on the Precise stock leaves a great big open gap in front of the trigger, the first thing I bought after the stock was the accessory trigger guard that Anschutz sell, in the hope that it would actually guard the trigger... It didn't fit, too shallow and my trigger fouled it. Turns out that despite the claims of the vendors that this part fits air and .22 rifle in a Precise stock, the box is marked as for air rifles only. Hmmmmm. The solution was Barry Nesom who machined up a deeper spacer than the factory one which enabled me to use the guard on my rifle. The shallow and deep spacers will both come in the box with the trigger guard so you will be ok, whatever is in your Precise.
SOLD

Centra Stranger Mirror
This clever but simple gadget helps you to maintain a consistent head and eye position. For use with non-Centra rear irises only, it fitted perfectly on my Gehmann 565. Mint condition, comes in box with the allen key for the retaining grub screw.
SOLD

Nikon RA II spotting scope
Nice compact angled scope. 60mm lens, 15x - 45x zoom eyepiece, coated optics, rubber coated body, sliding hood with built-in lens cap retainer. Cosmetics are only decent, there are signs of wear around the mount. There is no cover for the eyepiece but as the scope lives in it's carrycase when not in use, it hasn't bothered me. Works as it should and the variable eyepiece means you can set it up neatly at 25, 50 and 100s.
SOLD

Rifle case
Buffalo River ABS series single rifle case. Dimensions are 48" x 9" x 5" so fairly compact and easy to carry, fit in the car and store. 4 locking clasps, key included. It is good quality and in decent used condition. The handle and hinges are sound and the clasps all work cleanly but inevitably there is some light wear to the exterior metal parts and the foam has been slightly chewed by protruding parts of my rifle, please see the pics. I bought it from here so a new one will cost you £83 delivered.
£45 plus shipping.

Sensible offers welcome, worst I can say is no!

I have made a public Photobucket library with pics of all these items as the file sizes are too big to upload on here.

Please contact me by PM on here first and we can take things from there, ta.

Edited by enbee23

I'll take the mirror please,let me have your payment details,PayPal would be easiest for me.

Thanks,

Neale

I'll take the mirror please,let me have your payment details,PayPal would be easiest for me.

Thanks,

Neale

Sorry but you've just been pipped to the mirror by PM. If that sale falls through, I'll be in touch.

Andover Hampshire i have family in livingston is that far away ?

Livingston is far enough away that the fuel costs between there and here would be not too far from the courier cost, I suspect. Probabaly easier just to send it directly. If you want to go ahead, we can take this to PM and sort out the details.