Centra Duplex With 4Mm Insert And Lenshood Ll

Vic Thompson

As title, a Centra Duplex with Insert and Lenshood ll brought new by me from Edinkillie Nov 2013 and only used a couple of times before being put away and found by accident a few days ago. I purchased this item for fitting onto my Anschutz Cantable Rearsight but I believe that it can be fitted to a range of other rearsight assemblies, possibly using adapters. Either way info regarding this item is available from the Centra Web Site : http://www.centra-visier.de/en/products/sights/duplex/duplex/ (and there may links to Phone or Web based advice lines as well).

I don't remember receiving any instructions with this set up from new, but advice on use along with user experiences should be available via the Internet (possibly via this Web Site as well), but I found the item to be straightforward to use (albeit feeling that it made the rearsight assembly "complicated and delicate" with a constant worry about damage it by accident).

This Item cost £171 inc post when ordered on 20/11/2013, and I'm looking for £135 posted for it as is, but would consider offers if that's felt to be too much for this item secondhand.

Please contact me by E Mail If you require further details regarding this item.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.