Choate Mini 30 Stock

Guest East Coast

Guest East Coast

I have a Choate Mini 30/14 pistol grip stock for sale. its slightly used but in new condition. I only used it for three boxes of ammo. It was not for me. 47 bucks shipped in usa. let me know.

I have a Choate Mini 30/14 pistol grip stock for sale. its slightly used but in new condition. I only used it for three boxes of ammo. It was not for me. 47 bucks shipped in usa. let me know.

Am I the only one who is finding this type of post extremely irritating.

I have always assumed that this forum was biased towards the more "traditional" forms of target shooting as practiced here in the UK.

I am perfectly happy with sensible contributions from anywhere in the world. I do draw the line however at obvious marketing from an overseas company with very little interest in "proper" target shooting.

East Coast is obviously a new member and is currently OTT in my view.

Perhaps this is just the Amercian way but this is not our way or in the spirit of this forum.

He should moderate his contribution and avoid brazen marketing or he may find himself unwelcome!

I have spoken to EC and brought to his attention the intention of this forum.

I do not want to make this a "UK" only forum, although it is prodominently at the

moment, as the point is to establish a community worldwide. We want to know of

international competitions and how others train etc.

Let's leave it at that!

I'm afraid we are not all English, we do have several US citizens on board here

but none have behaved quite like you.

I'm sorry you do not like how things are run but the majority do.

Sorry to see you go :unsure:

(Oh and it's "tight")

You all are a bunch of pompus english, up tite asses. im out of here!!!

Actually were English, Welsh and Scottish up tite asses.

Can't see the objection to East Coast's original post. He or she has gone into the section of this forum that deals specifically with buying and selling shooting equipment, and advertised a piece of used equipment. What was the problem with that? He or she used some unacceptable language thereafter, but only after some rather provocative remarks from the "regulars". If this forum is going to attract more international participation I think there needs to be a little more tolerance.

I didn't mind the first message as such, but the flood of other messages was simply a blatant attempt to advertise his website. As if we hadn't got the message already. And then the language... which was definitely the last straw. Anyone who responds in such a way does not belong here. I certainly won't miss him (or his website)

Rose

Guest ilovemybed

I did initially regret taking the mick, but then I saw this (Don't look unless you like seeing barely dressed women. Oh no! What have I done!):

http://www.eastcoastmarksman.com/reloading5.html

Since I criticised him for it, he's made it less obvious, but its still there.

Seriously though, not the sort of thing one should publish on what one proposes is a serious shooting website. Thank god for FAC interviews over here!

I'm glad to see the back of him.