Wanted: Smallish R/h Grip For Steyr Lp5 Air Pistol

dprees

My wife and son would like to try air pistol, but I'm a lefty, and my Steyr only has a large L/H grip.

Would rather not pay top dollar for a new one, since they may not continue with it beyond the initial attempts. So something cheapish would suit; any condition considered.

If you have one that might suit, or know of one, please PM me.

David.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fierynick and Nick,

Apologies for not seeing your posts until today. I actually sourced a Medium R/H Steyr grip for my son a month or so ago. I might want to buy a Small grip as well for my wife, so I will keep that option in mind -- but she is shooting something else right now, and I don't know if she'll wish to use both.

David.

I have a factory Genuine Steyr Small grip in mint condition. It's not cheap. It doesn't need to be. £80 posted. New there £135 posted. This is as good as new.

When done with it. If it's in this condition. You should get your money back.

Nick,

I'll take this, please. Please PM me with payment details.

David.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Steyr ( made by Morini for Steyr) right hand, small grip with L plate, spacer and bolt in good condition...£80

I've bought one from Nick, in theory for my wife, but my son likes it too. If/when we buy another (2nd-hand?) Steyr air pistol, I may chase you up for this one.

David.