Anschutz 5071 Trigger - Please Please Please!

chunter177

Hi all,

I am still after one of these triggers (Anschutz 5071). Has anyone recently upgraded and is wanting to get rid of the old one?

I have the following trigger (Anschutz 1407):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9ckioovscsj3vi/Trigger.jpg?dl=0

It has limited adjustment.

I am after one of these (Anschutz 5071):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/si0o6h3u1yv2hi3/5071%20trigger.jpg?dl=0

Can anyone help? I know they come with safety catch, which I either don't want or would remove; I know I also need to file down the lugs to get it to fit, but I know they fit my rifle (an old Match 54).

I'd be very grateful. I'm looking c. £85ish ONO.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi have a look at Surrey Guns under spares they still have a few of the older triggers for sale......

Ark Fitz. Nice try. That is 100% of the problem. They have my money (since June) and I have no trigger. Peter Friend is not responding to repeated contact attempts. My experience can only be to warn people of dealing with Surrey Guns. Not a good outcome. I am not in a rush to complain usually but this takes the biscuit.

Ark Fitz. Nice try. That is 100% of the problem. They have my money (since June) and I have no trigger. Peter Friend is not responding to repeated contact attempts. My experience can only be to warn people of dealing with Surrey Guns. Not a good outcome. I am not in a rush to complain usually but this takes the biscuit.

Wow thought you had sorted this out with Surrey Guns. Sorry to hear it's still going on, you have much more patience than me. One to add to the avoid list.

Maybe worth sending a PM to Michelle Smith she knows them well.

Um - no. I had been posted one which went missing in the post. Spoke with Peter about this - he agreed to send another one; he can claim insurance as the original has not been posted/has been lost (w/e 23rd July).

However - since then, in spite of regular contact both email and phone I have got nowhere. The situation is laughable but also very frustrating. I can't be doing with it. He is clearly avoiding contact with me - and I reckon I'm pretty easy going. I just don't get it. He has had my money since June; I have no trigger; he couldn't care less (his behaviour says as much); I remain out of pocket and frustrated I can't progress. He needs to realise people won't put up with being treated like this - they just won't do business with him, and he can ill afford this PR. Like you say, Henry, one to avoid (perhaps, unless you buy something off him face to face - let's hope it never goes wrong!!!).

Anyway - that's why I'm now begging!

Thanks Ryan. I have now sorted this - thanks to Aaron. Price is good. Shame about Surrey Guns. If anyone follows this thread, perhaps they can take it as read that this is not a company you want to deal with over the internet or phone.

• 2 weeks later...