Old Pc Laptop (Windows 2000/xp/vista/windows 7)

PeteJ

Wanted: One old PC laptop from the loft/bottom of cupboard/being used as a doorstop, for collection somewhere in London or the South East. Battery life not an issue as long as it has a power supply, a single USB port and is running Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.

Our 16 year old IBM ThinkPad has finally given up and we urgently need something for nothing asap for training on the KTS target for Granada. Thanks in advance!

Edited by PeteJ

Wanted: One old PC laptop from the loft/bottom of cupboard/being used as a doorstop, for collection somewhere in London or the South East. Battery life not an issue as long as it has a power supply, a single USB port and is running Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.

Our 16 year old IBM ThinkPad has finally given up and we urgently need something for nothing asap for training on the KTS target for Granada. Thanks in advance!

Hi Peter, I purchased a HP 10.1" notebook off Amazon to run my MX-02 Scatt on I have found the battery life is very good with upto 6hrs running time, and with a small laptop its compact to store away when not in use it has windows 7.......

Edited by Ark Fitz

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ark Fitz. Fortunately no purchase required, as an old PC laptop running Vista has been donated by our kind niece and her husband... who are now officially the only sponsors of Lina's World Championship campaign ;-).