Anschutz Match 54 Firing Pin Spring - New!

chunter177

Depending on the size of your firing pin, one of these could be what you need :

http://www.gunsprings.com/Rifles%20%26%20Shotguns/ANSCHUTZ/54-1400%20SERIES/cID2/mID80/dID13

there's a $25 minimum order but if it's the spring for the .220" diameter pin that you need, I would be up for going halves (or whatever) with you on a 10 pack as I could do with a few myself.

Ken.

I bow to the wide ranging knowledge! How do you guys know to go to the septics to get the answer?!! I'll have a look see what we need at our club, and possibly get a few organised.

Thanks guys - as ever, Stirton comes up trumps.

Chris,

through the power of the internet. Targettalk.org, an American forum, is quite useful.

p.s. If Sam (Squishy) claims it is through supernatural powers, he is not telling the truth.

Ha! Yes - I know it's not supernatural powers. I used to be a pure shooting geek when at school - but then I did a bit of fullbore at uni, and then it stopped for about 10 years. I was therefore out of the loop for a long time, and am wanting to get myself into "more significant squads", and just plinking at the club ain't gonna deliver that, so I need to enlist 2 things - knowledge (in the form of Stirton), and knowledge (in the form of The Regional Development Squad). I think there may be some small element of talent lying dormant in there somewhere, so with a bit of luck, all the pieces of the jigsaw will make for a good outcome. And Stirton (or more accurately the input of members) continues to prove invaluable in the progress I have made and continue to make, and so I thank Stirton, and the likes of you, Tim, and Sam for their input.

Kind regards,

Chris