Kriko

slug33ukuk

Does anyone have/or can point me in the right direction for a 10 shot .22rf Kriko magazine. I have tried endless websites and the makers in Germany who will sell me one at £80???? but only by money transfer.Thanks

Doubt it unless someone knows a dealer with some second hand stuff. Mags are expensive - even Ruger 10/22 rotary magazines are £20-30 and there's literally millions of them floating around, and being continuously mass-produced (i.e. low-per unit cost).

By contrast I hadn't even heard of Krico till I went hunting just now, so presumably their production is an order of magnitude (or two!) lower and they don't seem to be big enough to justify/interest a UK distributor.

They're €60-90 even in Germany, so by the time you factor in the cost of shipping from Germany and any paperwork (not sure how beaurocratic magazines are to ship - not a serialled, FAC part, but still the sort of thing liable to raise eyebrows at customs), then £80 unfortunately sounds about right. I know someone who had to pay £30 for a 10-shot CZ .17HMR mag and that's basically just .22wmr and readily available in the UK...

If its a model 260 there are 2 variants if yours is an early one a savage mk2 can be made to fit with varying degrees of success. The short 5 round mags from an anschutz repeater can be made to fit with minor mods too. 80 euro for a mag for a krico is ridiculous.

Try looking at the US. Google 'hoosier gun works' and send them an email

The Krico 260 was sold in the USA under the trade winds name, if you've been googlin you probably already know that.

personally the 2 I inherited weren't all that and parts are hard to find.

Firing pins are a weak spot. If you break that you wont find a replacement.

Edited by 44mag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...