Torque Wrench

sleevicus

I was sold a torque wrench that I have subsequently discovered is faulty (doesn't click) but unfortunately I cant get hold of the seller, SO.

I have the bits for a Gehmann torque wrench. I beleive the Anschutz one is similar in terms of the bits it takes.

I don't really want to have to purchase new bits.

I would rather not pay £130 for a wrench.

Thanks

Have a look at the Norbar website : www.norbar.com.

In 2010 I purchased a TW TRUTORQUE TT20 1/4 SQ (part no 13262) Torque wrench complete with a certificate of calibration through Amazon for £70.99.

To fit my Anschutz 1913 I had to purchase an 8 piece 1/4 Square Drive Hexagon Bit Socket Set for £11.60 from Buck & Hickman.

If the bedding bolts on your rifle are deep set you may need to use the appropriate size allen keys and with a little DIY fit them into 1/4 square sockets.

Hope this helps.

Have a look at the Norbar website : www.norbar.com.

In 2010 I purchased a TW TRUTORQUE TT20 1/4 SQ (part no 13262) Torque wrench complete with a certificate of calibration through Amazon for £70.99.

To fit my Anschutz 1913 I had to purchase an 8 piece 1/4 Square Drive Hexagon Bit Socket Set for £11.60 from Buck & Hickman.

If the bedding bolts on your rifle are deep set you may need to use the appropriate size allen keys and with a little DIY fit them into 1/4 square sockets.

Hope this helps.