Change Of Plan No Longer Required.

gregsy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tim and 10 dot

The 2313 seems to be incorrectly listed and is in fact an 2213 by the looks of the pictures, bit toppy for me though.

I was having a look at those tesro stocks, they seem to start at around £725 including vat, delivered new here:

http://www.schiesssport-buinger.de/shooting/Tesro-Match-crossed-aluminum-stock-Evolution-10-ECO

But the carrier looks a bit funky?

But a brand new Walther kk300 stock for a 1913 action with Mec free position buttplate and 3p raising block in a rifle case for around £850 delivered looks like a good deal to me:

http://www.schiesssport-buinger.de/shooting/Walther-Aluminium-stock-blue-beige

So Ive sent them an email

Has anyone used a 1913 in a kk300 stock?

But thanks for all the suggestions, very helpful, I'll get there eventually!

Edited by gregsy

For some reason, people think these 2213 are a good buy. They are notoriously prone to breaking across the neck behind the grip, probably why they discontinued them and introduced the Precise, which is far far superior. There are a lot better deals out there to be had than investing your hard earnt in something like that.

If you can get hold of a second hand Precise, or maybe a new one if you can go to it, then, in my opinion, your money would be much better invested.

Jonty

Wooden stock and a saw is cheaper. You probably have both already.

Exactly, Im an alloy man, but tinkering with the idea of going green, and returning to sustainable eco shooting!!! So where do we get lead free bullets! I always ensue my car has some wood on the dashboard. Eco is cool.

Jonty