Anschutz 1913 In Alu Stock For Sale

greenster

Now Sold!thanks to everyone who PM'd me

post-1926-0-58064700-1374791604_thumb.jpg

Anschutz 1913 Barrel in 2213 Aluminium Stock (stock is for round action, standard bedding)

Sights inc 5 Colour Iris with filters and polariser. Bolt protector. Handstop (inc the sling swivel) 4765 Butt Plate.

Quick Release clamps on handstop, cheek height and butt plate. Rifle Case and Cleaning Rod Guide also included.

I bought the rifle in 1993 new and has been owned by me ever since (stock came later obviously, original wooden stock not included), it has always been well looked after, the barrel has had around 60 to 80k rounds down it, nearer to 60 probably, I definitely wasn't shooting 5000 rounds a year 20 years ago. I keep it clean between shoots and it shoots well – my last shoot with it was 593 outdoor at 50m (I think it was trying to prove a point!). Selling as I only need one rifle (as I was reminded!!)

Original manual with test group and Anschutz Wrigley allen key will be included.

Rifle and sights were serviced last year by Anschutz at Bisley. Pictures of some Eley test groups this year are below aswell.

Price - £800

As you can see from the pictures a small piece of aluminium was chipped from the hand rail due to continuously putting a bipod on and off, luckily it is right at the end where you don’t need to clamp anything that far down, I got myself a folding bipod (not included) - you don’t need to keep taking them on and off! Still had plenty of space to adjust the handstop, I saved the piece and have glued it back just for cosmetics. Only issue really everything else is excellent, just wanted to make sure you knew!

There are quite a few pictures below, but if you have any questions PM me. (IFor info 'm based Cheshire / South Manchester)

post-1926-0-57662100-1374790723_thumb.jpg

post-1926-0-36719200-1374790951_thumb.jpg

post-1926-0-54286400-1374791535_thumb.jpg

Edited by greenster