Feinworkbau C20 Target Air Pistol

dprees

I have a Feinwerkbau C20 target air pistol I rarely use now. I've been saving this one in case my son wanted to take up Air Pistol shooting, but it seems it is not to be.

The pistol uses CO2 as a propellant, not air, since this model predates the switch to air. No conversion kit is available so far as I know, so make sure you have a source of clean CO2 available. I rent a cylinder from BOS.

The pistol is fitted with the standard right-hand grip, with adjustable palm rest; comes with both gas cylinders and the tools to charge them; both a small and large (fitted) front sight blade, and three weights (each different) to change the balance of the pistol if desired. The instruction books are also provided. The pistol comes in its original box.

I bought the pistol 2nd-hand from Bedford Target Supplies, many years ago, as a spare (I was heavily into competitive Air Pistol at that time). I've not used it very much, and though I'm now back into AP, I use another pistol (I shoot both single and five-shot comps, so it makes sense to just use my LP5 for both).

I'm asking £300 for the pistol, boxed, with accessories. I'm based in Stirling, in the centre of Scotland, and can happily meet within an hours drive or so. I also travel down to Lancashire fairly regularly, so can arrange to meet on one of those journeys. Alternatively, I will post via Special Delivery, though the cylinders would have to be empty of CO2 to comply with Royal Mail regulations.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

OPTIONAL ACCESSORY (AT EXTRA COST):

I've included a photo of a Bowler Left-Hand grip I had made for this pistol when I bought it. I have extensively modified it for my son, but since he doesn't want it, I'm happy to sell it to a left-handed shooter who buys the pistol, for an additional £30.

post-2534-0-75174600-1371895291_thumb.jpg

post-2534-0-88696600-1371895303_thumb.jpg

post-2534-0-85783500-1371895311_thumb.jpg

Edited by dprees

• 3 weeks later...