Fwb 2602 Bolt

Ark Fitz

Hi I know this is most likely to be a long shot but one of my friends has lost his R/H FWB 2602 bolt and is now looking for some kind person to perhaps have one laying around that they do not use anymore...He has contacted FWB direct and it seems they do not do spare parts any longer for this model, He has also been in contact with Fulton's and Ian Gibbs with no luck there...Please PM me if you can be of help and then I can give you his details many thanks Mark

Edited by Ark Fitz

Can he not use a 2700 bolt? I had thought FWB only changed the stock, and left the barrel/action alone (beyond new markings). As the bolt is pressure bearing it has to be listed on the FAC, would anyone have a spare?

Thanks Guys but the chap has now found his old bolt :ph34r: he is not telling where he found it yet, but I'm sure the truth will come out over the weekend at our County Championships :wacko:

Me thinks there going to be a little ribbing going on ;) and of coarse some humble pie to be taken :blush:

Perhaps reading this topic will alert shooters to the importance of being consistent in the location of items such as your bolt, sights etc.

Stockists of firearms, shooting equipment etc. are unlikely to keep items which do not turn over quickly, such as the constituent parts of a bolt. So even if they are available getting them can be a little difficult and almost guaranteed to be expensive!

Not to mention that bolts may require some fitting to ensure the headspace is correct.

Not to mention the fac licencing issues it may cause!!

How true this is as the bolt was at his home all along, with only a tick in his ear from the fac licencing officer,,and indeed to find his bolt my mate was very lucky,,I have been told where he put it but for now my lips are sealed :ph34r:

If it closes on a case it'll work!

Sam,

please tell me that you had nothing to do with my spare rifle last year!

Sam, seems you are starting to pick up the retail lingo quite well :P

Not to mention the fac licencing issues it may cause!!

How true this is as the bolt was at his home all along, with only a tick in his ear from the fac licencing officer,,and indeed to find his bolt my mate was very lucky,,I have been told where he put it but for now my lips are sealed :ph34r:

Errrr, Did he have difficulty sitting down!!!!!

Jonty