Missing Sights And Box

GaryD

Hi All,

I know this is not the correct place for this post but hopefully people will look at it.

Yesterday I was at the Somerset Open Shoot and I left behind my Sights and Glasses.

if anyone on this forum was there and has found them, Please could you let me know.

I would be extremely grateful

Thank You

Good News, I had e-mailed one of the organisers of the shooting competition prior to this post and was told that someone had handed them in.

I am so glad that there are some honest people still around.

Just wondering if a moderator could please remove this post

Edited by GaryD

It was a close vote on whether they were included in the raffle..!!

Glad to read you will soon be reunited.

And I didn't even buy a raffle ticket.

Thankfully I will be picking them up on Friday Evening along with some prizes that our Club Members won

When I saw your ad I felt sure someone would hand them in, and Im glad your are to be re-united. Someone posted on here a while ago that he/she had something stolen from their kit bag at a shoot!!! Beggars belief, but as a guy once said to me, 'Little places have little thieves', how true.

Jonty

Very true Jonty.

Regarding the post about someone having their kit stolen it was me who started it, a friend of mine had his butt plate stolen from his bag when he was shooting at the Lord Roberts Centre last year, he never had it back and had to buy a new one.

Thank goodness that someone handed my sights in to the organisers as they are not cheap to buy.

I don't know who handed them in, but if he or she is on this forum and has read this post then I would like to take the opportunity to thank them.

Edited by GaryD